WHY THINKPAD® MOBILE WORKSTATIONS?
• Unique cooling for reliabilty Heat is the enemy of electronics, unique cooling allows problem free operation.
• 4K display gives usability The user can see more detail with more space on a 3840 x 2160 resolution screen and up to a 100% colour gamut.
• Intel® Xeon® performance The fist ever Intel® Xeon® processors for mobile workstations feature the highest performance while supporting ECC memory.
ThinkPad® P40 Yoga
Sketch, collaborate and design on one device: Combining the fist-class digital sketching experience of a tablet and Wacom® pen with the power and performance of a mobile workstation.
15.6″ Ultrabook™ for CAD: Packed with features, exceptional display, certifid applications, lightweight, 32GB of memory, NVIDIA® Quadro® Graphics and up to 17 hours of battery life.
Power and mobility for mainstream CAD users: With the new Intel® Xeon® processors for mobile workstations, ECC memory, NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile graphics, PCIe M.2 SSDs, and high resolution monitor, these workstations are ideally suited for on-the-go engineers.
Extreme power in a mobile device: A 17″ screen, maximum mobile graphics capability, along with the processor speeds, and memory expansion to 64-bits. These systems are ideal for rendering and analysis.
WHY THINKSTATION® P SERIES WORKSTATIONS?
• Remarkable reliability A 2012 TBR Workstation Repair Rate Study confimed ThinkStation® workstations were up to 24% more reliable than top competitors.
• Unmatched usability Runs whisper quiet at only 24 dB idle noise.
• Powerful performance Up to 72% faster than previous ThinkStation® models 2.
The power of a workstation; the price of a desktop: A reliable ISV-certifid 1P tower or Small Form Factor (SFF) workstation for entry-level 3D and 2D CAD or general purpose applications.
Mainstream performance and flxibility: For CAD users who need the extra memory capacity, higher end graphics and the fastest storage with the FLEX connector and PCIe M.2 SSDs.
Extreme performance: Perfect for resource-intensive rendering and simulation with the most I/O and the highest storage capacity in the industry.
Versatility and power in a compact form factor: Features the most x16 slots and the highest storage capacity in the industry for a compact 2P workstation, plus interchangeable PSU.
Lenovo and CAD design
A continued revenue performer for dealers and IT Resellers is in the fild of CAD design. Lenovo as a leader in this fild has a number off innovative products and services which enhance the user experience and more importantly aid the reseller in their day to day dealings with customers and prospects. Below you will see how some of these products can be employed in vertical sectors and how you can apply these solutions to your customers.
WHAT IS SOLIDWORKS?
SOLIDWORKS® enables users to create, simulate, communicate, and manage their product designs with an extensive range of 3D design solutions. By integrating powerful design tools, including industry-leading part, assembly, and drawing capabilities, with built-in simulation, cost estimation, rendering, animation, and product data management, SOLIDWORKS makes the development and sharing of design ideas faster and simpler, resulting in a more productive 3D design experience.
SOLIDWORKS gives users a powerful, easy-touse functionality that automates tasks, streamlines workflw, and helps users quickly defie and validate the form, fi, and function of their design. SOLIDWORKS empowers innovative design with specifi tools that help users work more effiiently so they can make better design decisions, including the ability to:
• Visualise and communicate with photorealistic rendering and animation.
• Quickly create multiple geometries including complex organic shapes and curve-continuous (C2) surfaces.
• Easily create, share, and manage with large-design, collaboration, and data management tools.
• Determine performance, manufacturability, cost, and sustainability using built-in analysis tools.
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD SOFTWARE OFFERS THREE LEVELS OF DESIGN FUNCTIONALITY FOR USERS:
SOLIDWORKS Premium is a comprehensive 3D design solution that adds powerful simulation and design validation to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional, as well as ECAD/MCAD collaboration, reverse engineering, and advanced wire and pipe routing functionality.
SOLIDWORKS Professional builds on the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Standard to increase design productivity, with fie management tools, advanced photorealistic rendering, automated cost estimation, eDrawings® Professional collaboration capabilities, automated design and drawing checking, and a sophisticated components and parts library.
SOLIDWORKS Standard helps users get up to speed quickly and unlock the benefis of this powerful 3D design solution for rapid creations of parts, assemblies, and 2D drawings. Application-specifi tools for sheet metal, weldments, surfacing, and mold tool and die make it easy to deliver best-in- class designs.